Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Business Licensing

  1. Business License

    The licensing period for business licenses is July 1 through June 30 annually. The following businesses require a business license:... More…

Community Development

  1. Building Permit Application

    Please see Village of Lombard Code of Ordinances (Title 15, Section 150) for applicable permit refund and permit cancellation... More…

  2. Code Administration and Property Maintenance Action Request Form

    The Code Administration Division provides for activities associated with enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance, Sign Ordinance and... More…

  3. Permit Status Request Form
  4. Report a Building Division Concern
  5. RFP 101 S. Main Street

    To receive the 101 S. Main Request For Proposal document.

  1. Certificate of Occupancy
  2. Contractor Registration Form

    To help ensure that contractors working within the Village limits meet the standard requirements and can provide high-quality service... More…

  3. Register for Code and Permit News
  4. Report a Private Engineering Concern

    The Private Engineering Services Division provides engineering services associated with all private development. Private Engineering... More…

  5. Special Event Application

Public Works

  1. Bid/RFP Document Request

    To request no-cost bid and request for proposal documents be emailed to you.

  2. Large Complex Temporary On-Street Parking Request

    To be submitted by complexes to request on street parking for parking lot maintenance and other such events.

  3. Report a Concern

    To report concerns and/or issues to various Village departments.

  4. Right of Way Permit
  5. Waste Management At Your Door Collection Satisfaction Survey

    A satisfaction survey of users of the At Your Door Collection.

  1. Block Party Application

    Submit this form to apply for Village approval for the road closure.

  2. Public Works Utilities Website
  3. Report a Public Works Concern

    Report public property issues to the Public Works Department.

  4. Road Closure Request for Construction Activity

    For contractors to request a road closure due to private or public construction activity. This form is not for block party road... More…